We are creative thinkers, expert coders, designers, sports fans, foodies…we have different backgrounds and diverse perspectives, and we choose to celebrate that. Our team operates on trust and thrives on individuality…together. And we are looking to add a key player to our growing team.
Assemble serves as the digital production studio of choice for some of the largest agencies and brands in the world. We are an approved partner of the top five global parent companies and work with Fortune 500 brands delivering custom digital creative assets across both national and global marketing campaigns.
Assemble is looking for a Senior Project Manager that is client facing. As part of the project management team, the Senior Project Manager will provide daily tactical support in coordinating all activities with our teams and external partners for the assigned business/product and client. Reporting to the VP of Client Services and Chief of Operations, this role will ensure all assigned tasks are delivered on time and budget and according to internal processes and industry best practices. Excellent communication skills and natural attention to detail will make this job easy.
Responsibilities for the Senior Account/Project Manager:
- Be responsible and accountable for all things surrounding a project from inception to delivery
- Manage daily status reports and maintain agency meeting notes
- Prepare timelines and develop project estimates in collaboration with senior discipline members
- Work with the project team to initiate new jobs within the agency and follow them through completion
- Being detail oriented to provide the highest quality product/service to our clients – whether that be in QAing projects before they get sent back to the client or proofreading emails.
- With your manager, onboard new client projects with fantastic communication as the liaison between the client and developers
- Present information to clients via short presentations to help educate clients as needed
- Support internal resourcing allocation and manage workflows
- Track team hours and out-of-pocket expenses in collaboration with Finance, Account Management, Production, and other senior discipline members
- Manage the scheduling and attendance of the weekly project management meetings
- Provide support for the Project Management team in the completion of tactical projects and administrative/agency tasks
- Maintain Airtable database with client and account information, on an ongoing basis
- Provide quotes, estimates, and billing support as it relates to clients
Requirements for Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience in integrated agency environment including traffic or team coordinating abilities
- Must have digital experience, be able to talk about a website (features), banners, emails, video, or other digital production assets
- Must have excellent and polished communication skills, written and spoken, and enjoy dealing with people
- An understanding of multi-discipline teams, identify problems, and offering ways to resolve issues that could affect deliverables
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ebbs and flows of project work
- Competency in the basic project management process and can apply this when assisting project managers with the tracking of ongoing deliverables in and out of all phases of the project life cycle ensuring approval of all team members on each round of review
- Leadership skills to take ownership of your clients and provide top-level service
- Advocate for company and departmental processes and assisting in process improvements
- Mostly remote with 1 day/week in the office with other team members (office in Narberth, PA)
Why Work Here:
- Collaborative team that values a positive work culture
- Ability to work remotely most of the time
- Work with well-known brands and organizations
- Spanish lessons provided to all employees