Assemble & Partners is currently seeking a self-motivated, experienced client-facing Project Manager/Digital Producer who is highly organized, driven, and creative with an interest for the digital production space. Your primary responsibility will be driving and managing all aspects of creating digital online media assets and web development to support client projects from start to finish, being accountable for schedules, project deliverables, budget and resource management for our internal teams, as well as management of the client accounts. This role is also responsible for creating and maintaining positive relationships with current and new clients, helping them identify and solve problems proactively, and therefore organically gain new business by providing exceptional service. Campaigns and projects you will work on include banners, emails, video, Veeva presentations, website builds, and more. You should have a positive and pleasant attitude that appreciates personal and team growth, encourages positive team spirit and can easily fit in with a group of high performers in a friendly, yet at times, fast-paced environment.
- Play a dual role of internal team advocate and client business partner.
- Uphold the highest standards of quality on all deliverables to hold true to our promise that we make clients’ lives easier by doing our job, so they don’t have to worry about it.
- Face time with each client is expected to help maintain a positive relationship with them, whether that be through kickoff meetings or check-in coffees.
- Run programs from project estimation through to delivery with Assemble’s high quality standards, creating a positive work flow with internal team members and above and beyond service communication with clients
- Lead and contribute to meetings and conference calls, ensuring efficient use of time and the entire team is clear on outcomes, next steps and responsibilities
- Participate in daily status of projects, both current and upcoming, weekly team meetings, and various monthly internal meetings, as well as all client needed meetings
- Managing multiple projects for multiple clients at the same time, with technical knowledge to be able to structure the project the way that gets it done the most efficiently for our team
- Be able to determine what situations we should allow vs push back on scope creep
- Maintain project organization via schedules, status reports, meeting notes, budget tracking, asset management within Dropbox and Airtable
- Proactively communicate necessary project questions and requirements and execute on what is expected, with clear and frequent communication
- Write functional spec documents, project scopes and consistently manage expectations against those scopes
- Work closely with and communicate consistently with company owners
- Ability to work with both in-person and virtual teams, and thrive in a busy work environment (This role has a mixed schedule of in-office and work from home days, although until COVID is over, it is 100% from home)
- Highly organized individual with 5+ years applicable experience as a Digital Producer or Project Manager or client-facing Project Manager at a digital agency or client setting
- Detailed understanding of the digital advertising industry, including but not limited to web development and design, e-Commerce and mobile development
- Excellent presentation skills and professional communication skills
- Experience with various software and tools such as Jira, Google Suite, Adobe
- Some technical knowledge of online ad development and its process
- Technical knowledge of website build processes and best practices
- Experience with project management tools
- Some understanding of the digital media industry: Doubleclick, Google Marketing Platform
- Solid understanding of project management methodology, including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk and develop detailed work plans and specifications
- Proficient in drafting a project brief, scope of work, and functional spec document
- Keen attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, and activities, while effectively making judgments to prioritize and allocate time appropriately to meet deadlines for clients, colleagues, and supervisor
- Exemplary teamwork skills and strong work ethic
- Expert ability to negotiate with team members and business partners to resolve issues that block progress
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, including verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Superior client relationship and management skills
- Highly ethical, flexible, and demonstrated excellent judgment
- Experience with MAC and PC, the G Suite apps, Microsoft Office, and familiarity with project management software/applications such as Airtable, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Zoom, etc.