We are creative thinkers, expert coders, designers, sports fans, foodies… we have different backgrounds and diverse perspectives, and we choose to celebrate that. Our team operates on trust and thrives on individuality… together. And we are looking to add a key player to our growing team.
Assemble serves as the digital production studio of choice for some of the largest agencies and brands in the world. We are an approved partner of the top five global parent companies and work with fortune 500 brands delivering custom digital creative assets across both national and global marketing campaigns.
Assemble is looking for a Junior Project Manager. As part of the project management team, the Junior Project Manager will provide daily tactical support in coordinating all activities with our teams and external partners for the assigned business/product, under the management and with the guidance of senior discipline members. You will ensure all assigned tasks are delivered on time and budget and according to internal processes and industry best practices.
Responsibilities for the Junior Project Manager:
- Manage daily status reports and maintain agency meeting notes.
- Prepare timelines and develop project estimates in collaboration with senior discipline members.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with the project team to initiate new jobs within the agency.
- Support resourcing allocation and manage workflows.
- Track team hours and out-of-pocket expenses in collaboration with Finance, Account Management, Production, and other senior discipline members
- Manage the scheduling and attendance of the weekly project management meetings.
- Provide support for the Project Management team in the completion of tactical projects and administrative/agency tasks.
- Manage between $200-300k in business.
Requirements for Success:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of experience in integrated agency environment including traffic or team coordinating abilities.
- Must have digital marketing experience.
- An understanding of multi-discipline teams and resolving team-related issues that could affect deliverables.
- Competency in the basic project management process and can apply this when assisting project managers with the tracking of ongoing deliverables in and out of all phases of the project life cycle ensuring approval of all team members on each round of review.
- Advocated for company and departmental processes and assisting in process improvements.
Why Work Here:
- Collaborative team who values culture.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Spanish lessons provided to all employees!
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.