We’re creative thinkers, expert coders, designers, sports fans, foodies… we have different backgrounds and diverse perspectives, and we choose to celebrate that. Our team operates on trust and thrives on individuality… together. And we’re looking to add a key player to our growing team.
Assemble serves as the digital production studio of choice for some of the largest agencies and brands in the world. We’re an approved partner of the top five global parent companies and work with fortune 500 brands delivering custom digital creative assets across both national and global marketing campaigns.
With offices in Philadelphia and Costa Rica, we are looking to grow on our success over the last few years and are seeking a Creative Digital Marketing Sales Executive to partner with our CEO to shape the business development of the organization. We have offices in both Philadelphia and Costa Rica and clients worldwide! We are looking for a true relationship builder who has a consultative approach to selling. If you are experienced working in the Marketing and Agency space, have a deep knowledge of digital marketing tactics, are a go-getter, and want to be a part of growing something great – then we want to hear from you!
Who we are looking for:
- If you have 5+ years of experience in business development, sales, or new businesses within a creative agency, marketing firm, or brand and have a strong track record for closing new business within this space.
- You are an excellent communicator and excel at building strong relationships with both new and existing clients.
- You have the passion and charisma for telling the Assemble story. You believe in the work we do, the culture we are trying to build, and the vision and philosophy of the company.
- You can confidently explain Assemble’s core offerings, the role we play and the value we bring to our clients.
- You are a collaborator, team player, and have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are up to the task of helping to grow our organization.
- You can collaborate closely with the CEO, COO, and CTO to execute a 30-60-90 day new business strategy.
Responsibilities for the Sales Executive:
- Assist the CEO in driving business development efforts that align with Assemble’s strategy and goals
- Target Advertising Agencies and Brands of fortune 500 companies
- Developing and maintaining a business development pipeline by bringing in and closing new leads for the organization.
- Document business opportunities and information in a selected CRM tool (currently using Airtable)
- Cultivating and creating strong relationships with existing clients to help upsell key offerings.
- Ability to create a 30-60-90-day plan to strategize sales growth goals.
- Ability to manage a short sales cycle to ensure client satisfaction through the transaction.
- Experience with digital marketing and selling to marketing professionals a plus.
- Manage all logistics: appointments, new business meeting calendars, ZOOM calls, etc.
- Work closely with the design team and production studio to create sales/marketing materials
- Serves as the agency point person for all credentials and updates agency “Fast Facts” in our quarterly meetings.
Why Work Here:
Imagine a place where leadership looks more like partnership. Well, this is it. Our management team doesn’t limit innovation with approvals and formalities — they’re always a Zoom call or Slack message away. There’s no inner circle here because we believe the best work emerges when everyone thinks like a founder.
The Good Stuff
- Your Growth is Our Priority
You submitted a resume, but now, we’re applying to you. We make sure learning is built into every role — both personally or professionally — so you never feel stagnant. The best is always yet to come.
- Your Voice is Heard
Innovation doesn’t flow in a straight line. That’s why we make sure everyone is heard and respected with the ability to work one-on-one with the CEO or COO any day of the week.
- Your Best Work Starts Now
Finally, being ambitious doesn’t mean constantly moving. We offer training programs and evaluations for both work and life skills, including English language development, so you have all the tools to take your talent to the next level right here.
It Gets Better…
- Salary + Commission.
- Work from Home.
- Paid Vacation.
- Birthday / Day Off.
- 2 Additional PTO Days to use throughout the Year.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.